PROGRAM RULES & INFORMATION
- MPEC | NAPA is the exclusive sponsor of this Program and reserves the right to limit the number of participants in the Program.
- MPEC | NAPA reserves the right to cancel, modify or restrict any aspect of the Program at any time with or without notice.
- MPEC | NAPA reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to terminate a Member’s enrollment in the Program after twelve (12) months of account inactivity.
- MPEC | NAPA, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to Member, may change at any time and for any MPEC | NAPA Auto Parts store or for the entire Program:
- The minimum in-store transaction value needed to earn Discounts.
- The value of the MPEC | NAPA Discount earned by the Member.
- The period of time Member has to earn or use MPEC | NAPA Discounts.
- MPEC | NAPA Rewards, as reflected in MPEC | NAPA’s records, shall be deemed correct and MPEC | NAPA reserves the right to determine the qualification for any transaction and to correct or modify the Reward amount at any time based on MPEC | NAPA records and calculation of account information.
- By becoming a member of the Program, customer agrees to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from MPEC | NAPA.
- MPEC | NAPA is not responsible for communications, including MPEC | NAPA Rewards, lost due to a change of address or other contact information.
- The Program shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to its conflict of laws and principles. Members in the Program submit solely to the jurisdiction of any appropriate state court within Cobb County, Georgia (or, if Federal Court is appropriate, in the Northern Dist. Court Of Georgia, Atlanta Division) for adjudication of disputes arising from this Agreement.
- Program Terms and Conditions are void only to the extent prohibited by law.
- MPEC | NAPA’s failure to exercise any of its rights under these Program Rules or its delay in enforcing or exercising any of those rights shall not constitute a waiver of such rights.
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as MPEC | NAPA, at its sole discretion, elects to designate a program termination date.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND ADDITIONAL TERMS
BY ENROLLING IN THE PROGRAM AND REDEEMING THE REWARDS, THE MEMBER AGREES THAT MPEC | NAPA, ALL MPEC | NAPA AUTO PARTS STORES, AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY MEMBERS OR ANY PERSON FOR, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NEGLECTED TO BE TAKEN WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ERRORS IN ISSUING DISCOUNTS TO ACCOUNTS. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF, OR DELAY IN RECEIVING, ANY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, CORRESPONDENCE, DISCOUNTS OR REWARDS; (B) THEFT OR UNAUTHORIZED REDEMPTION OF REWARDS OR USE OF A REWARD CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF SPONSOR OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS; (C) ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR (D ) ANY ERRORS PUBLISHED IN RELATION TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, ERRORS OF DESCRIPTION, AND ERRORS IN THE CREDITING OR DEBITING OF DISCOUNTS FROM MEMBER ACCOUNTS. MPEC | NAPA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT, WITHOUT NOTICE, ANY ERRORS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO MEMBERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DELAY IN OR FAILURE TO PERFORM DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THE RELEASED PARTIES’ CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACT OF GOD, ACT OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTER, TERRORISM, OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A THIRD PARTY. THE SOLE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (WHETHER YOUR CLAIM IS BASED IN LAW OR EQUITY) SHALL BE THE CREDITING OR RE-CREDITING TO THE PROGRAM ACCOUNT DISCOUNTS IN AN AMOUNT NO GREATER THAN THE NUMBER OF DISCOUNTS AT ISSUE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN THESE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EVERYTHING REGARDING THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND THE REWARDS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF MEMBER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
Neither the Program nor any Reward or benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by Members against MPEC | NAPA.
HAVE QUESTIONS ON THE PROGRAM?
Contact us via the contact form available on mpecnapa.com. We’d be happy to clarify any details for you. – MPEC | NAPA